If you’re a nurse and intend travelling Down Under to enjoy a vacation or extended break, why not consider working whilst you’re enjoying the Australian lifestyle?
At Alpha Nursing, we offer the opportunity for you to work as much or as little as you like, giving you the flexibility of combining “business with pleasure” at your desired pace.
We have work opportunities in both Public and Private Hospitals, all of which are well equipped with the latest technologies.
And if you prefer to work as a Nursing Assistant, Alpha Nursing is a preferred supplier to Aged Care Facilities in Melbourne.
Our company enjoys an enviable reputation in the nursing industry and we welcome overseas nurses who may wish to gain some casual work whilst in Australia.
We provide a wide range of Health Care services, ranging from Specialist Acute Care through to Aged Care all over the state of Victoria.
All of our nurses enjoy excellent working environments and a strong camaraderie with their colleagues.
So if you are looking to gain some casual nursing work whilst in Australia, contact us so that we may start the appropriate processes.
We hope you enjoy your stay Down Under and look forward to having you as a valuable member of our nursing team!
Benefits for Nurses:
- Local knowledge backed by experienced staff who understand that we are not all the same but individuals who may have cultural, personal, geographical etc. requirements that need to be met. We treat you as a person and not a number that is filling a void.
- Our reputation for providing quality staffing is recognised by the number of clients who utilise our service and therefore provide the work that you are looking for.
- Weekly Pays
- Salary sacrifice to your chosen superannuation fund
- Express Payments – this means that you can work one day and get paid the next. Very handy for those little emergencies that pop up from time to time.
- Regular superannuation payments that keep your money working for you.
- On line access to your file either via your PC or our iPhone/ Android App that allows you to view your payslips, adjust your availability, check your shifts and much more.
- Free on line education for your annual updates. Extra tutorials for you to complete to add to your CPE point requirement.