Disability Support Worker
Disability Support Worker – Western, Northern and CBD areas
Disability Support Workers and PCAs needed to work with NDIS participants and home care clients throughout Melbourne.
As a leading provider of carers and nurses to aged, acute, community and home care we can offer shifts throughout Melbourne. As part of the YNA group, with preferred supplier agreements in place, we can offer you:
- A variety of work locations.
- Above award pay rates + super
- The flexibility to work when you want & be supported by a dependable agency
- Free online CPD training
- Free uniform top
- Control your own schedule via your own online member account
- Minimum Certificate III in your chosen stream, Aged Care or Disability
- Driver’s licence and car
- Minimum 12 months recent post placement experience
- Current Manual Handing, CPR practical certificates and Police Clearance (we can assist)
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Check or be willing to obtain one prior to commencing work
- A passion for providing better health care
Benefits of joining the Alpha team:
- Great choice: the flexibility to pick when and where you work
- Great pay: above award, extremely competitive weekly pay
- Career development: opportunity for annual competency updates, free online training
To apply simply click on the “Apply Now” link below.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia. Alpha Nursing cannot accept applicants who require employer sponsorship.